San Fernando Valley Model A Club
1. Ownership of a Model ‘A’ is not necessary to be a member.
2. To become a member of the San Fernando Valley Model ‘A’ Club you must join a
National Model ‘A’ organization and supply your membership number to the SFV
Membership Chairman. MAFCA and MARC application forms are provided.
- SFV Membership applications are available at general meetings or by mail. Dues run from January to January. New membership applications and payments received after October of current year receive credit for the following year. In order to be included in the current year’s roster, dues must be received by February 1st (No Exceptions).
- Renewal membership applications and/or dues commence being accepted in the month of October and must be paid by January 1st, for inclusion in the new years roster.
- Membership extends to any two family members living at the same address over the age of 18 years old that are designated on the application at the time of its completion.
- You may elect to have a birthday card sent to any children in your household by listing their name and date of birth on the application and including $1.00 per child listed with your dues.
- After your application has been processed, you will receive
- a copy of the Club’s Roster
- a copy of the Club’s By-laws
- a name badge
- a copy of the Club’s Touring guidelines
- a map of Tour meeting places
In addition, you will commence receiving monthly copies of the Club’s newsletter; ‘The Rumble Sheet’.
Contributions to A.C.C.C. :
We strongly recommend the donation of $3.00 to the Association of California Car Clubs (ACCC) which is collected in conjunction with your membership/renewal dues. The Club pays $3.00 on your behalf, regardless of your payment, and would greatly appreciate your contribution to this worthy Association. The group lobbies in Sacramento on behalf of the Old and Antique Car Clubs.
ACCC was formed in March 16, 1972. The ACCC is a volunteer organization representing interests of member clubs across the state, forming a bridge between the automotive enthusiast and your elected officials. The ACCC is united to serve, in form and educate you, the collector car owner, by communicating with all levels of government, as necessary, in order to protect and preserve the collective automotive hobby.Follow us